Moncton, New Brunswick
ABOUT TSI AUTO SOLUTIONS
TSI Auto Solutions Inc. optimizes business efficiency with its automated data management and reporting solutions, and extensive portfolio of professional services. Its suite of innovative services provides critical insights for a wide range of industries including Financial Lenders, Multi-Franchise Owners, and Automotive OEMs and Dealer Groups.
TSI is recognized as one of the premiere automotive business intelligence solution providers in the world with over 12,000 users in North America and Asia Pacific.
TSI Auto Solutions is looking for experienced individuals with a passion for developing solutions in a client-focused environment to join our growing team. This position will report directly to a TSI Technical Architect.
WHO WE NEED
You are a Developer with proven experience working within development teams, and independently. You have a positive attitude and can multi-task and balance contributing to multiple projects, teams, and client needs.
TSi assign developer positions within its International OEM Automotive Product Team, as well as its Professional Services Division focused in delivering to our local clients of varying industries. The successful candidate will have soft-skills required to work within our teams, or our clients directly & professionally.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, or specialized diploma in software development, with 3+ years of solid programming experience.
- Manage own time to ensure work effort is aligned with assigned priorities.
- Ability to estimate technical tasks, and clearly identify their dependencies.
- Clear understanding of Object Oriented (OO) Design/Development and Model View Controller (MVC) development patterns and implementing code considering long-term maintenance.
- Database experience with Microsoft SQL Server (preferred), MySQL, and Oracle.
- Development IDE: Visual Studio, FlashBuilder
- Capabilities in Software Development, Adhering to Standards and Frameworks, and Problem Solving Capabilities.
- Competency in Unit Testing, and System Testing. Dependent on the project’s scale or complexity, may occasionally assist with Quality Assurance Testing activities.
- Thrive in working both independently and within a team environment.
- Responsively accept technical direction & decisions from the team’s lead-Architect who also aligns solutions with the organization’s longer-term objectives, products, and technology.
- Takes ownership in successfully achieving task assignments to keep the project(s) within committed timelines.
- Bilingualism considered an asset but not mandatory
TSI CORE COMPETENCIES
- Ability to communicate effectively and inspire passion and a shared vision
- Is future-focused in challenging the status quo and being a catalyst for change
- Builds collaborative relationships and effective teams across the organization
- Deals with issues (people, customer, process) quickly and directly
- Demonstrates high energy, determination and flexibility
- Be a TSI ambassador within the automotive and business community
TSi offers competitive compensation and benefit packages and a chance to help build solutions for one of the hottest technology segments. Enjoy coming to work each day and become part of our exciting team!