Check out our open position below, or just send us your details and see what happens.CONTACT NOW
No, seriously though.
TSI Auto Solutions, Inc., is one of the premiere automotive business intelligence solution providers in the world, providing software product and support services to more than 10,000 users in Canada and Australia. An industry leader for the past 10 years, TSI’s longevity is attributed to our ability to focus on our customers and their changing needs.
TSI Auto Solutions is looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer to join our growing team located in Moncton, New Brunswick. This position will report directly to TSI’s Director of Development and will play an instrumental role in the future of the company.
We see you made it past “Who are we?”! We’re starting to like you.
Our new Senior Software Developer will develop information systems by studying operations; design, develop, and install software solutions; support and develop the software team. The Senior Software Developer will help mentor a team of developers responsible for building new and supporting existing websites.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and excellent software development skills; creative development balanced with high quality and a customer focus; and must be able to work across multiple facets of a project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions are required. We are searching for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment.
Now, we’re talking!
The primary focus of this position will be to work within a high-functioning development team with a focus on project delivery, while leading/coordinating assigned development activities.
These activities would include participation in requirements identification and feasibility analysis, generation of technical solutions and design, coding, testing, quality assurance, implementation, and all supporting project artifacts and documentation.
The individual will exercise initiative, judgment, and decision making to solve problems and meet project and organizational objectives.
Are you still there? We do have a few more items on the checklist…
• Assist in, or create, estimates for software development, software testing, and any other assigned project deliverables
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Deep knowledge of common web development methodologies, knowledge design patterns, and best practices for software development
• Microsoft .NET framework
• Web UX design
• Web UI programming
• Web programming (ASP.Net, etc.)
• Database programming (SQL Server, etc.)
• Make tough decisions, executing and delivering business results
• Coach and develop others
Congratulations for getting to the finish line! We are assuming you will be applying for this position now. We are quite excited to meet you!
• Ability to communicate effectively and inspire passion and a shared vision
• Is future-focused in challenging the status quo and being a catalyst for change
• Build collaborative relationships and effective teams across the organization
• Address issues (people, customer, process) quickly and directly
• Demonstrate high energy, determination and flexibility
• Be a TSI ambassador within the local business community