Who we are!
TSI Auto Solutions Inc. optimizes business efficiency with its automated data management and reporting solutions, and extensive portfolio of professional services. Its suite of innovative services provides critical insights for a wide range of industries including Automotive OEMs, Multi-Franchise Owners, and Dealer Groups.
TSI is recognized as one of the premiere automotive business intelligence solution providers in the world with over 10,000 users in North America and Asia Pacific.
TSI Auto Solutions is looking for an experienced Senior Quality Assurance Analyst with a passion for developing solutions in a client-focused environment to join our growing team. This position will report directly to TSI’s Manager of Quality Assurance.
Who we need!
You are a detailed oriented testing expert. You thrive in a team are a team player and enjoy working with others.
The primary focus of this senior position is to ensure the quality of our evolving product suite meets the high expectations of our clients. You will be responsible for test strategies, mentoring junior staff, collaborating across other functional teams, and participating in a program of continuous improvement. You will need to develop testing subject matter expertise of TSI’s software.
Qualifications Skills and Competencies
- Must hold a baccalaureate degree in either:
- Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent with strong technical emphasis from an accredited university.
- Or, Computer science, or other technical degree, from an accredited university / institution.
- Or, Technical Diploma, with significant additional industry experience.
- 8+ years of Quality Assurance experience and can demonstrate ready knowledge of QA/testing approaches/methodologies/processes.
- Conversant with Agile development
- Participating in test planning in an Agile environment; task grooming (Definition of Done, Acceptance Criteria)
- Task sizing for QA (estimating)
- Experience leading test automation efforts
- Creating and executing automated test cases/scripts for the GUI
- Tracking defects and fixes that accurately depict the state of the products
- Setting up test data including the utilization of tools (multi-platform) and databases to support integrated test environments
- Documenting test results and recommendations to team manager, developers and product owners on software usability and functionality
- Ensures quality and productivity of the application testing process based on the standards set by the organization
- Identify and implement process improvements to ensure continuous improvement throughout both the QA team, and organization as a whole.
- Independently manage activities, and direct others, in response to ad hoc requests.
- Manage multiple priorities
- Lead Junior Staff
- Expertise in applying innovative or proven practices, theoretical concepts and technologies to resolve complex problems and to develop strategies and procedures.
- Apply broad expertise to make decisions and provides sound counsel on highly complex matters.
- Demonstrate advanced analytical and proven conceptual thinking skills in order to solve a variety of complex strategic and intellectual problems and challenges.
- Ability to communicate highly complex concepts and create consensus and commitment among a group of stakeholders.
- Experience successfully managing the performance and development of teams.
- Bilingualism (French/English) considered an asset but not mandatory.
TSI Core Competencies
- Ability to communicate effectively and inspire passion and a shared vision
- Is future-focused in challenging the status quo and being a catalyst for change
- Builds collaborative relationships and effective teams across the organization
- Deals with issues (people, customer, process) quickly and directly
- Demonstrates high energy, determination and flexibility