Moncton, New Brunswick
ABOUT TSI AUTO SOLUTIONS
TSI Auto Solutions Inc. is one of the premiere automotive business intelligence solution providers in the world with over 10,000 users in Canada and Australia. TSI provides a software product and support services to the auto industry. An industry leader for the past 10 years, TSI’s longevity is attributed to our ability to focus on our customers and their changing needs.
TSI Auto Solutions is seeking a project coordinator to support the project team in achieving quality results in a cost-efficient, timely manner. If you are an organized, quick thinking individual and aspiring to work in a fast-paced, growing environment, we’d like to get to know you and discuss more about this opportunity.
The project coordinator will have excellent communication and organizational skills and work within the project management team. His/her interpersonal skills will allow him/her to work with cross-functional team members to ensure tasks are prioritized and coordinated across teams to ensure the most efficient, on time delivery of projects.
This role will involve tracking activities, groundwork, data collection, resource planning, communicating risk/opportunities and communication of current state of projects to functional stakeholders and Project Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist and support Project Managers in their daily duties such as planning small-medium sized projects, preparing documents and other duties as assigned to move projects forward
- Create and maintain project documentation including schedules, checklists, status reports, risk/issue/opportunity logs, customer correspondence, and change requests
- Perform additional project administration tasks, including coordinating meetings with stakeholders as required to communicate and keep project activities on track, drafting agendas, forwarding communication of releases, and other duties
- Report the project health to the key project stakeholders
- Attend meetings, capture necessary information in meeting minutes & follow-up on action items
- Communicate scope and requirements to relevant team members, and keep progress on track by working with relevant project stakeholders
- Capacity planning, tracking and ensuring resource availability and allocation across different job disciplines & teams required to deliver the project activities
- Assist with estimates and timelines required in the drafting of Change Requests (CR) & Statements of Work (SOW)
- Assist in coordination of tasks required in the delivery of Change Requests and follow-up with team members for status updates and reporting on overall progress as delegated by the Project Manager
Qualifications Skills and Competencies
- Recent college or university graduate in Computers, Science, Math, Business, Economics, etc. and has an interest in project coordination.
- Self-motivating and ability to multi-task while maintaining a strong attention to detail with great follow through.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess the interpersonal skills to build strong collaborative relationships both inside and outside of the company. Excels in a team-based environment, and has a courteous and pleasant customer service focus
- Experienced user of MS Office toolset including strong Excel skills
- Ability to transform the function or significantly improve the results of the business unit by demonstrating creative thinking, continuous improvement, future focused thinking and analytical skills
- Competency with Microsoft Project and an understanding of Project Management concepts would be an asset