Who are we?
No, seriously though.
TSI Auto Solutions Inc. optimizes business efficiency with its automated data management and reporting solutions, and extensive portfolio of professional services. It’s suite of innovative services provides critical insights for a wide range of industries including Automotive OEMs, Multi-Franchise Owners, and Dealer Groups.
TSI is recognized as one of the premiere automotive business intelligence solution providers in the world with over 10,000 users in North America and Asia Pacific.
TSI Auto Solutions is looking for a new grad with a vision of change and a passion for developing solutions in a client-focused environment to join our growing team. This position will report directly to TSI’s Client Solutions Manager.
Who do we need?
You made it past “Who are we?”! We are starting to like you.
You have vision! The Client Services Team is the voice of the user and end customer and must be passionate about the user experience, responding to user / client concerns and have strong KPI’s in place to monitor and control customer feedback and problem resolutions. You constantly have ideas on how to develop better services and client/customer experiences and can with others to turn these ideas into reality. A willingness to get multiple teams working together to create out-of-this-world customer support.
Now we are talking!
The primary focus of this position is to ensure the customer support experience is superior and well managed through internal Key Performance Indicators including constant process improvements and communications. The individual will utilize analytical processes and statistical methodologies to solve business problems. This position will focus on analyzing data and account maps, charts, and/or reports to summarize key findings. The individual in this role would be required to leverage his or her technical skills to independently execute tasks with high quality for our clients. Developing an understanding of TSI`s proprietary Dealer Information Network (DIN™) is fundamental and TSI software (including; eComposite™, eContact™, ePlan™, and eGroups™) will be used. The position will also support other analyses as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Before you apply, you should know we do have some expectations. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to inquiries from client on their financial software implementation
- Train/ communicate to the client or how to utilize the software (interpret reports, print reports, create reports) or escalate issues/ errors as per our support and escalation procedures to third level support
- Maintain and document all back and forth communications with the client and respond to all client requests in French or English depending on the client preference within documented service level agreement time frames
- Leverage technical skills to independently execute tasks with high quality for our clients
- Plan, organize, develop and deliver projects per client requests within the given time schedule
- Attend to client requests for meetings both ad-hoc or scheduled
- Develop an understanding of our proprietary financial product suite, our clients and how clients use the software
- Able to understand and evaluate client requirements independently
- Communicate client requests to other staff members
- Replicate issues and assign to development personnel accordingly, respond to clarifications and convey clarifications to the client
- Analyze data and prepare account maps, charts, and/or reports to summarize key findings
- Assess dealer operating performance by analyzing dealer financial statements, edit checks, and reports
- Conduct financial analysis of dealers using financial statements and reports
- Utilize Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL, and Microsoft Access to analyze and manipulate large sets of data.
- Identify and assist in implementation process improvements to ensure continuous improvement and to maintain best-in-class services
- Manage own time to ensure work effort is aligned with assigned priorities and high rate of utilization.
- Ensure quality control standards are adhered to
- Perform onsite training or webinar training as required for clients and internal staff on the software
Qualifications Skills and Competencies
Are you still there? We do have a few more items on the checklist.
- Must hold a baccalaureate degree in either:
- Automotive, business, accounting, or equivalent with strong technical emphasis from an accredited university.
- Information Science, or other technical degree, from an accredited university / institution.
- Must have excellent written and oral English language skills; French skills would be considered an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, and advanced Excel skills (charting, graphing data, pivot tables, filtering sorting, formatting data)
- Ability to prioritize competing demands, manage multiple concurrent tasks and adapt to changing priorities. Be able to provide some examples of ability to manage priorities and own time and to be a self-starter
- Ability to analyze problems and identify alternative solutions; strong evidence of an analytical mind (high grades in math/ computer science/ accounting, previous work terms in IT or financial analyst roles)
- Evidence of customer focus; ideally having some experience working in a customer facing role (retail, restaurant)
- Comfortable working in a small, fast paced technical environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work flexible work schedules, some evening work required
- Some experience working with SQL, Access would be considered an asset
- Experience working in an automotive dealership would be valuable
TSI Core Competencies
Congratulations for getting to the finish line! We are assuming you will be applying for this position now. We are quite excited to meet you!
- Ability to communicate effectively and inspire passion and a shared vision
- Is future-focused in challenging the status quo and being a catalyst for change
- Builds collaborative relationships and effective teams across the organization
- Deals with issues (people, customer, process) quickly and directly
- Demonstrates high energy, determination and flexibility
- Be a TSI ambassador within the automotive and business community