The Junior Software Developer will be responsible for software development activities including, but are not limited to, participation in requirements identification and feasibility analysis, generation of technical solutions and design, coding, testing, quality assurance, implementation and all supporting project artifacts and documentation as assigned.
Essential Job Functions
- Acts as a Junior Software Developer on selected projects and assigned applications development activities.
- Responsible for software development activities including, but are not limited to, participation in requirements identification and feasibility analysis, generation of technical solutions and design, coding, testing, quality assurance, implementation and all supporting project artifacts and documentation as assigned.
- If applicable, maintains ongoing contact with project team/program area to ensure that users’ needs are being addressed through timely delivery of results in the form of services and/or information systems.
- Maintains open lines of communication between project teams and user/client groups.
- Interacts closely with other team members to ensure successful system development according to the detailed specifications and architectural frameworks.
- Work closely with project team(s) and Project Manager to ensure project deliverables and projects remain on track and are delivered on time.
- Develops and demonstrates an understanding of TSi or Client development standards and methodologies, tools and techniques, and its underlying quality assurance principles and processes.
- Independently adapt, interpret and apply written guidelines, precedents and standardized work practices to a variety of unprecedented and problematic situations.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, organizations and the public.
- Exercise initiative, judgment, and decision making in solving problems and meeting project and organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate skill in writing, clearly expressing ideas and facts and utilizing proper grammatical form.
- Review, assist with and/or prepare system Documents, Designs and Specifications as requested.
- Assist in, or create, estimates for software development, software testing, and any other assigned project deliverables.
- Program Languages, C#, Java, Java Script
- Web Development- ASP.NET, HTML, CSS
- Database Development- ADO.NET, SQL, LINQ to SQL
- A motivated individual who can work both independently and within a team environment
- Professional who takes ownership in successfully achieving task assignments
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced multi-project/product environment
- Ability to deal with shifting priorities/deadlines and resolve task ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written).
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee will perform current related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.