Check out our open position below, or just send us your details and see what happens.CONTACT NOW
Who we need!
Looking for a bilingual person that is passionate about providing great customer service. If you have great interpersonal skills, have a positive attitude and like to solve customer problems then this is the role for you! Your background could be in bookkeeping, retail, call centre, recent grad, etc., it’s all good. Overall, the important thing is your enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
The primary focus of this position is to keep our customers extremely happy. If you like the thought of working in a fast paced office environment with an opportunity to perform diverse tasks and learn and grow, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Qualifications Skills and Competencies
• College/University and/or equivalent work experience
• Team player with the ability to work independently
• Independently develop customer centric solutions in response to ad hoc requests
• Manage own time to ensure work effort is aligned with assigned priorities
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Possess great interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
• Think creatively, performance-driven and excels in a team-based environment
• Both written and oral French and English language skills are required
• Willingness to train an asset
TSi Core Competencies
• Ability to communicate effectively and inspire passion and a shared vision
• Is future-focused in challenging the status quo and being a catalyst for change
• Builds collaborative relationships and effective teams across the organization
• Deals with issues (people, customer, process) quickly and directly
• Demonstrates high energy, determination and flexibility
• Be a TSI ambassador within the automotive and business community