TSI Auto Solutions Inc. is one of the premiere automotive business intelligence solution providers in the world with over 12,000 users in Canada and Australia. TSI provides a software product and support services to the auto industry. An industry leader for the past 15 years, TSI’s longevity is attributed to our ability to focus on our customers and their changing needs.
We need an organized and quick thinking Business Analyst to ensure that we deliver on client’s expectations with a quality product. This individual possesses the ability to listen to clients, assess their needs and create documentation that can be used by technical or professional services team. This role will report in to the Product Manager. This role will be based out of Toronto, ON with up to 50% travel to Moncton, NB or located in Moncton, NB.
- Define and document business requirements and specifications for new and existing software products
- Work with the internal product team and our clients to determine and develop business requirements and process flows
- Test and validate final solutions – new products and/or new releases – from a user perspective to ensure that our product meets the needs of the business
- Provide sales support as required in the area of demos and pilots
- Provide support for ad hoc special projects and other work as required
- Allow flexibility in working hours to accommodate international clients and different time zones
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Post-secondary degree in a relevant field, ideally in accounting, finance or computer science
- 5 years of experience working in a business analysis role working with technical solutions
- Knowledge of the software development full life cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both with clients and internally
- Able to build strong collaborative relationships and gain trust, both inside and outside of the company.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented with great follow through
- Excellent with MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio
- Highly professional and presentable with a strong business acumen
- Proven ability to create clearly written documentation so that the technical team can develop software
- Demonstrate leadership in a complex, dynamic environment, working well under uncertainty
- Must be comfortable in a IT environment and working with new software
- CCBA certification is an asset
- Experience in automotive sector would be an asset
- Self-starter/takes initiative/proactive
- Demonstrates high energy, determination and flexibility
- Be a TSI ambassador within the automotive and business community
- Internalize organization’s core values and transmit to others
- Ability to provide a sample portfolio of work
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.