Moncton, New Brunswick
ABOUT TSI AUTO SOLUTIONS
TSI Auto Solutions Inc. is one of the premiere automotive business intelligence solution providers in the world with over 12,000 users in Canada and Australia. TSI provides a software product and support services to the auto industry. An industry leader for the past 15 years, TSI’s longevity is attributed to our ability to focus on our customers and their changing needs.
TSI Auto Solutions is looking for a financial analyst out of the automotive sector with an interest in financial software solutions to join our growing team of technology and financial analyst professionals located in Moncton, New Brunswick. TSI fosters a healthy work life balance, offering flexible work hours, a friendly and casual work environment, and team building events.
The candidate must have excellent analytical, presentation, and communication skills, comfortable working with CFO and Controllers at dealerships, Business managers within Automotive manufacturers and poised to train various participants on dealer financial and operational performance.
The successful candidate will report to the Manager Automotive Accounting Solutions and will leverage his or her automotive industry analytical knowledge to identify trends and correlations across clients, ultimately being able to provide insights into the data to offer suggestions for improved dealer and OEM performance. Developing an understanding of TSI’s financial /performance software solutions (including; eComposite™, eContact™, ePlanning™, eGroups™) is fundamental.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform a wide variety of assignments, including new OEM implementations of TSI’s product suite, OEM year over year financial statement changes, data migrations from legacy solutions, special projects for OEMs including training content development and delivery
- Provide automotive retail subject matter guidance on various assignments as required
- Conduct financial analysis of dealers using financial statements and reports
- Ability to compile and present analysis of dealer financial and operational performance to various audiences, internal and external
- Assist in training delivery to clients on subjects ranging from TSI’s suite of products to automotive industry best practices and dealer financial and operational performance
- Ability to communicate, facilitate and train end users on all aspects of the TSI product suite
- Demonstrates ability to provide counsel to the overall client base through product demonstrations, client counsel and client business process improvements
- Demonstrates a fundamental understanding of database concepts to complete client requests, which require gathering and manipulating data from multiple sources
- Ensure completion of assignments within appropriate timelines
- Independently develop solutions in response to ad hoc requests
- Identify and implement process improvements to ensure continuous improvements and to maintain best-in-class services
Qualifications Skills and Competencies
- A graduate degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or equivalent with strong technical emphasis from an accredited institution
- Recently or soon-to-be designated as a CPA would be preferred
- 2+ years of financial analysis experience in an automotive environment (dealer or OEM)
- Must understand automotive accounting
- An understanding of KPIs and drivers of automotive dealership profitability and ability to identify discrepancies in data
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including an understanding of MS Excel for charting and graphing of data, writing formulas, and/or filtering, sorting, and formatting data.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong Written and spoken English and comfortable speaking with customers and resolving their questions and/or issues
- French speaking, and written skills competency would be an asset
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills required to work with clients and team members
- Proficiency with other Microsoft Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Familiarity with Dealer Management Systems such as CDK, R&R, Serti, etc. would be an asset